Bigger Every Day


Today Josh, Carter, and I were "cleaning" the big window in our dining area when all of the sudden, little Landon was at my side wiping the window with a paper towel. Normally the first thing he does with a paper towel is eat as much of it as he can before I take it away. He was just wiping away, looking over at me with a sweet smile, like he was saying, "Hey mom, I can help you too!"

Landon has always loved a good beat. If he ends up playing the drums, I wouldn't be surprised. One thing we do to calm him down and get a smile is do a beat box. (Is that what you call it? Hah.) As of yesterday, he's started dancing. All I have to do is say, "Go Landon! Go Landon! Go! Go! Go! Go!" and clap, and he's bouncing up and down all over the place. He even performed for daddy when he got home from work. Give him a beat, and he's all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment