Things about Landon

Now that Landon's one, I thought I'd post about all that he's up to right now. I didn't want to brag too much on our public blog, so I'll just do it here. :)

Landon is walking all over. He took his first steps at 10.5 months and was more officially walking at 11 months. He does not, however, walk in shoes. He hates shoes and hates that he can't walk in them.
Landon says: Dada, mama, all done, uh oh (more like uh), bye, and ho ho ho. I think he also says dance, but it sounds like dad, so I'm not sure on that one. Also, I believe he's also starting to say ball and more. It's so much fun when they start talking!
Landon signs: All done, bye bye, and more. He ways hello and good bye and gives awesome high fives!
He loves balls and loves throwing them.
In one of his books it says to give the dog in the picture a kiss, and whenever we reach that spot, he always gives the picture a big smack!
Landon loves reading and cries every time I close the book or any time he thinks I'm going to close the book. :)
Landon loves music, and the one way I can get him to eat when he doesn't want to is to sing to him.

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

I just wanted you to know that Landon was remembered in the ward bulletin.

Post a Comment